Sold NA - Condominium
Duplex Living at the H Street Corridor
This 2-bed/2.5 bath + den condominium, with a private rooftop deck and parking, is located on a quaint tree-lined street in the Kingman Park/Capitol Hill East neighborhood. Features include:
- Open floor plan with inviting living-dining-kitchen areas, white oak floors, recessed lighting, modern metal stair rails, and private balcony area off the living room.
- Kitchen w/ breakfast bar, gray and white shaker-style cabinets, Frigidaire Gallery SS Appliances, Quartz countertops, bold backsplash tile, and contemporary pendant lighting. Plus, a nice scenic view from the sun-filled picture windows!
- Designer-styled powder room with modern light fixture and wall-hung sink.
- Two master bedroom suites with spacious closets. Luxurious tile baths feature a floating vanity, Grohe faucets, soaking tub, and walk-in shower. Also on the second floor are a bonus open den/office area and creative storage options.
- The third level features a wet bar area that walks out to an amazing rooftop deck with lovely street views. The refrigerator, bar sink, and floating glass shelves are great for entertaining guests.
- Off-street parking w/ roll-up garage door, in-unit stacked washer-dryer, Nest Thermostat, intercom doorbell, and sprinkler system. The condo is pre-wired for phone, cable, and Internet.
Location, Location! With easy access to DC Streetcar to Union Station, you’ll find a myriad of restaurants, nightspots, music, and the Atlas Theater. Shop for fresh produce at nearby Safeway, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Aldi, and the H Street Farmers Market. Take a swim or work out at the nearby Rosedale Recreation Center & pool. All within easy access to the DC Street Car to the Union Station Metro. With a walk score of 93, this location is a “Walkers Paradise.”