For Sale $599,000 - Condominium
Duplex Living at the H Street Corridor
This 2-bed/2.5 bath condominium with walk-out patio & parking is located on a quaint tree-lined street in the Kingman Park/Capitol Hill East neighborhood.
- Open floor plan with inviting living-dining-kitchen areas, white oak floors, recessed lighting, modern metal stair rails, and sunlight-filled picture windows.
- Kitchen w/ breakfast bar features gray and white shaker style cabinets, Frigidaire Gallery SS Appliances, Quartz countertops, bold backsplash tile, & contemporary pendant lighting,
- Designer-styled powder room with modern light fixture and wall-hung sink.
- The lower level features two master bedroom suites with spacious closets and private walk-out patio area.Luxurious baths with stylish tile baths and vanities, Grohe faucets, soaking tub, and walk-in shower.
- Off-street parking w/ roll-up garage door, privately fenced walk-out deck area, in-unit washer-dryer, Nest Thermostat, intercom doorbell, sprinkler system, and pre-wired for phone, cable, and Internet.
- Location, Location! With easy access to DC Street Car to Union Station Metro, you’ll enjoy a myriad of restaurants, nightspots, music, & the Atlas Theater. Shop for fresh produce at nearby Safeway, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Aldi, & the H Street Farmers Market. Take a swim or work out at the nearby Rosedale Recreation Center & pool. All within easy access to the DC Street Car to the Union Station Metro. With a walk score of 93, this location is a “Walkers Paradise.”